Friday, July 27, 2007

Why am I Up?

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm up. I'm about 1/2 way through filling out a matrix for work and it's a slow go. I go off on tangents every 15 minutes (like now) and inspiration is slow coming tonight. I should just find the motivation to power through the rest and call it a night.

I'm working from the large green chair we have in the bedroom. And, looking around, the 15 minutes of work each day has worked its magic here as well. There's still stuff left to do...
  1. consignment shop
  2. Goodwill
  3. move the TV
  4. hang the mirror
  5. move the office supplies
  6. clear out the drawers
  7. assess the underbed bins
I've got two more days before moving on to the next room. Which, by the way, is full cycle from when I started a month ago - the living room, which, fortunately, hasn't degenerated much from when I was last in it.

Okay. Back to work.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: