Monday, July 09, 2007

Dining Room - Phase I Accomplished

Dear Friends and Family,

I didn't think it could be done, but we finished the dining room this weekend! There's a tiny pile of paper that I need to move to my glove box when I drive the car home this week. And, besides that, the room is basically de-cluttered. There's still random stuff to do like pack the wine glasses for donation, figure out how to make my work vpn work from my home computer, donate some food to the food bank, finish the window treatments, fix Mr. mouse's watch and read through a magazine. But, it's better than I thought is was going to be when I surveyed the room on Thursday.

On to this week's room: the kitchen.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I'm finally all caught-up on mouse...good for you for the 15 minute cleaning spurts - it really does make a difference. I've corralled all the clutter to the as-yet uncleared dining room table and vow to have that licked by the time cowboy gets into town. Need to show off my loft in it's pretty state! Otherwise just muddling along here. Looking forward to our weekend!! xoxox