Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Belated 500th Post

Dear Friends and Family,

I just realized yesterday that I used post #500 on Sushi Station. C'est la vie.

What to write about today? I want to do another food post. But, I shouldn't. I'll wait until next Wednesday. It's been a little tough coming up with something new recently. To be honest, not a lot is going on in my life. I wake up, I blog, I eat breakfast, I go to work, I come home, I eat dinner, I go to sleep. That's life.

I'm dorking around with +/- 2 points on Weight Watchers to figure out maintenance. I'm futzing around doing little things here or there on the mouse pad, but not planning any major renovations for this year. And, I've told Mr. mouse he needs to get a plan in place for Small so I'm not spending any cycles on it. We're putting away for retirement. I'm making new friends and settling in. We've spent several quiet weekends just enjoying life and running errands. Unfortunately, I think we've turned very sadly, boring.

On the bright side, our fall travel calendar is quickly filling up. We've got a lot of weekend trips planned. In fact, of the remaining weekends in 2007, we've got three weekends free. And, one should be a trip to see all of our friends in the Twin Cities. I'm looking forward to seeing all of our friends again.

Time to logon and get some work done.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

sister - boring is GOOD! don't look a gift horse...because once you do, something slams you upside the head...so enjoy it for now and take advantage. looking forward to seeing you in the Twin Cities, busy bee! xoxox