Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sushi Station

Dear Friends and Family,

We went for conveyor belt sushi this past Sunday. Sushi Station was packed. There was a 15 minute wait for a table, but that's okay. A packed conveyor belt sushi restaurant means the fish turns more which means the plates are fresher. If you've never been to conveyor belt sushi, check out the website below, it does a good job of explaining the process.

The fish was fresh. The saba (mackerel) was $1 for two pieces. They have a couple of special pieces (e.g. shark's fin and jellyfish) that were good. I left stuffed and the tab was only $35 for lunch for two. I had 12 pieces of nigiri and 2 pieces of maki. When I say stuffed, I mean stuffed. I'd like to go back. I had fun and it's cheap and quick.


Overall rating: 8/10

Sushi Station
1641 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 map it
(847) 593-2450
http://www.sushistation.us


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

this ROCKS - we have to go here next time I'm in town. I loooooove this idea!!! xoxoxo