Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy with Maintenance

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 118

I have to say. I was very nervous when I started maintenance. But, it's been going, knock on wood, well, so far. I ate 24 points a day last week and 42 flex. (There's no such beast as 42 flex, in reality, I overate my flex points by 7.) This week I think I'll try 24 + 35 flex with at least 2 points a day in nuts and trying to do a better job with the Good Health Guidelines.

I saw a sign at work about cholesterol screenings. If it's not too late to sign up, I'm going to give that another try. Hopefully, there'll be some improvement from last time. If not, I finally have the points to try adding foods into my diet to see if that makes a difference.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

way to go mouse - it's all working out just fine! xoxox