Thursday, September 13, 2007

Long Day Ahead

Dear Friends and Family,

Sorry. Don't have time for a long post this morning. I need to be on the road in an hour. I'm driving down to West Lafayette for recruiting at Purdue. And, when I'm done, I'm getting back in the car to drive back. Why didn't I just drive down last night? A little issue with no room at the inn.

We got the gate hardware and the outlets (one outlet is the wrong color) last night. Guess everything else is coming next week. Oh, and add a new commuter pass to the watch list.

Other things worth mentioning. The weather took on a definite fall feel this week. Monday was cool. Tuesday was crisp. Wednesday, I brought a jacket. The air conditioner rarely turns on anymore. Time to look for a new fall jacket.

And, last but not least, I had the nicest dream Monday night. I dreamt I was back at the mouse house and all my friends were coming over later in the evening. And, I was looking out the front window, across the street. And, I could see every detail, the lawn, the street, our friends' houses, everything. It was so real. I'm usually not one to capture that much detail in my dreams. It was so good, I didn't want to wake up.

Guess I had more to write about than I thought I did.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: