Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome to the mouse B & B

Dear Friends and Family,

I LOVE having friends visit Chicago. And, serendipitously, we had back to back visitors this week. Friend came out Sunday for her interviews yesterday. And, um, let's call her CAR came out yesterday to take care of some visa work.

We've known CAR for over 10 years since when both Mr. mouse and I worked on cars. And, she's one of very few people who have seen all three of our places. CAR is moving to France :( to be with her beau :) and needed to apply for a visa. I got to catch up with her briefly in the morning before leaving for work. And, last night, we had a feast on the roof - steak, bison steak, corn, asparagus, baguette, olive oil, Gorgonzola, grapes, pistachios, wine, and chocolate cake. Oh, I'm so glad it didn't rain yesterday. It was so good to sit out and enjoy the last of summer.

And, now, the house will feel a little emptier... at least until next weekend, when my friend, Fred, will be visiting. And, our neighbor Dad from Texas, will be in town next week. Oh, I can't wait! Did I mention I LOVE having friends visit?


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: