Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lifetime!

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 120 lbs

After 74 weeks of weight loss and 6 weeks of maintenance, I'm officially at lifetime. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm online only, so it's a warm and fuzzy, but it's zero impact on the wallet.

I feel a little guilty. I was horrible with my eating last week. I ate 42 points over my flex allowance. It was Sunday night that did me in. I've made a commitment to myself - this week I will get back in control of the food. I must own it. This is for a lifetime.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

good girl mousie - it sounds like you're going to do just fine. i too am experiencing a renewed committment to ww this week...although let me tell you, i didn't bother trying to count at the fair. i'll start today! ;) xoxox