Thursday, September 20, 2007

House Cleaning

Dear Friends and Family,

I worked from home yesterday. And, since I saved 3 hours commuting, I used an hour to get back into home de-clutter mode. I used four 15 minute chunks of time on the guest bedroom. I packed up the camera box. I organized the piles for donation. I put away our winter comforter from last winter (just in time to take it out in a couple of months for this winter). And, I sorted through a plastic bin we have there to see what random stuff it contained. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's satisfying on an emotional level.

We've been doing a decent job of maintaining the kitchen and the dining room. In case you're wondering, these are the areas we're tackling every time I talk about cleaning over the weekend. Sometime, don't know when, it might be years from now, I'll be in maintenance mode on the house stuff and all I'll need to do is clean. But, for now, I'll continue plugging away at it in 15 minute increments.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: