Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Car Update

Dear Friends and Family,

Okay. Last one for the night. And, it's a short one. One of the things on my to-do list was to have Mr. mouse's car looked at. The braking performance seemed, from my perspective, like it needed work. We took it into the dealership for brake work and an oil change. Brake pads, rotors, oil, filter: $600. Peace of mind: priceless.

One more thing taken care of. And, it brings me back to my Top 3. I think, I'll add one to my Top 3 that's not a single item, but a list of items. There's just a ton of loose ends that need tying up... little things that need time and energy... like taking the car in for a look, getting my car registered, returning the parking pass from the old airport, etc. the list is probably a lot longer than I realize. I think I'll spend some time this weekend formulating the list. And, then one of my Top 3 will be knocking through that list. That and wellness will be on the list, leaving room for one more.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: