Friday, February 09, 2007

Mouse's Monster List

Dear Friends and Family,

I had some spare cycles yesterday, so I started composing my list. It's the list of all the little (and big) persnickety things I haven't had time to figure out or time to do. Just this week, I decided to make the list one of my Top 3. My current Top 3? wellness, the list and TBD. So, room to grow or to add something if something pops up. I'm okay with that.

The List... well, it's diversified... there's some quick hits like unpack my travel bag from the weekend to some longer term things like set up an estate plan. I'll tackle it a little piece at a time and see where it goes. Current status on the list? 4 items done on a list of 131 items (brakes and oil change on Mr. mouse's car, toothpaste and contact lens solution).

Wish us luck.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: