Friday, February 09, 2007

Small Things, Big Impact

Dear Friends and Family,

Sometimes someone does something small that just means a lot to you and totally makes your day.

I recently got a letter in the mail from the bank for a past due amount on my corporate card from old work. I wrote my old boss about it, figuring it was going to be a hassle and a quarter to get it resolved. Not only was it not a hassle, they figured it out in two days between my old boss, our old admin and the accounting department with no help from me, but my old boss went the extra mile. He asked twice about making sure the past due didn't impact my personal credit history.

That really made an impression on me about my old boss and the type of boss he is/can be outside of the context of the work environment he's been forced into. I am duly impressed and appreciative.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: