Wednesday, February 07, 2007

OMG - It's Cold Out

Dear Friends and Family,

There's cold and then there's ridiculously cold. Now, living in the Midwest, you learn to live with the cold. It's part of the charm of winter. But, after an unseasonably warm winter, it's been bone chillingly cold here. Our temps over the past week have been hovering at the zero mark and that's without the wind chill. Needless to say, I'm ready for spring.

What prompted the tirade? I took the bus home tonight. And, transferred to the train. And, about half way through my walk, I got cold. Fortunately for me, our bedroom is super warm. It's the warmest room in the house. So, I'm tucked into a super comfy chair with a hot cup of tea and about 30 minutes of glorious freedom before Mr. mouse gets home.

Life is good.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: