Friday, October 03, 2008

10.03.08 (Week 8, Day 7): TUMS, My New Best Friend

Dear Friends and Family,

My belly aches started earlier than "usual" (if two days of data points can be classified as usual) yesterday. By around 10 in the morning, I could feel it beginning and I knew it would be BAD by the end of the day. In desperation, I went downstairs to the pharmacy and picked up a package of TUMS figuring it couldn't hurt. And, surprisingly, it helped. It didn't make it go away entirely, but it kept the stomach ache at the mere annoying level instead of the completely debilitating level. I think part of it is also exacerbated by the fact that I'm not going burp and fart (pardon the coarse language) my way through work. It's just not professional.

Total tally? 8 throughout the day yesterday. We'll see what today brings.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: