Monday, October 20, 2008

10.20.08: Work and Sleep

Dear Friends and Family,

Another quiet weekend at home. Saturday morning, I got up early and did some work. Then, we drove out to pick up our mail and eat lunch at the Mitsuwa food court - miso ramen soup, rice with pork bits, steamed shrimp dumplings, pot stickers, chicken feet, and rice balls.

We ran a couple of errands and came home. I think I slept the rest of the day since I don't have any recollection of Saturday evening.

Sunday morning, we both got up early and did some work. Then, Mr. mouse headed into the office for a call while I worked/napped at home. Spent the evening watching random clips on hulu and before you knew it, it was bedtime.

And, now it's Monday. We're headed home this weekend. I'm so excited to see my parents.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

so glad to hear that your mammogram went well...that's some scary stuff. i'm sorting out an iffy pap myself...3 month follow up. it's always something!! xoxoxo