Thursday, October 23, 2008

Work Opportunities II

Dear Friends and Family,

I had a couple of weeks to look potential next roles at work and here's what I learned.

Online: ixnay on this one. Not crazy about the hiring manager and he wants to bring me in at a lateral and evaluate me for six months before promoting me. Thanks, but no thanks.

Analytics: hiring freeze currently as the team decides whether it wants to continue being a centralized function or decentralize into the operating units. I could wait and see, but I think it's going to be awhile in the solving.

Strategic Implementation: I loved the SVP when I met him last week. By far the most attractive of the three options, currently. I meet with the VP of the team today. I've got my fingers crossed. Wish me luck!


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

luck, luck, luck! that sounds much more like your bag of chips just from the name of the area! anyway, keep us posted. xoxoxo