Wednesday, October 22, 2008

August Baby Posts

Dear Friends and Family,

I think I totally blanked this morning on my daily post.

Another month, another spate of baby... maybe posts. August, overall, was a peaceful and uneventful month. We decided to "take a break" from it all and just enjoy a month of the good old days.

To be honest, August seems like a world and another life ago. I was working around the clock on a meeting we had scheduled for early September. It was summer and I was happily harvesting my tomatoes and peppers. And, the days were long and bright.

It's fall now. Work is manageable and I'm in the midst of working through exploring new roles. The harvest is in. And, yesterday, I needed to break out the winter coat. The holidays are coming up on us. This is my favorite time of the year.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: