Thursday, October 16, 2008

10.16.08 (Week 10, Day 6): Two and a Half Month Point

Dear Friends and Family,

Knock on wood. This week has been better from the nausea front. I'm not sure if it's better food management on my part, higher tolerances for it, or actual relief. I think it may be a combination of the three. But, I'll take it. Both yesterday and today have felt better.

On the flip side, the fatigue is kicking in this week. Slept eight hours two nights ago and six last night. And, I was exhausted yesterday afternoon. And, pretty sure I will be again this afternoon.

So far, I've gained somewhere between 0 and 2.5 pounds. It's tough to say because there's a lot more fluctuation in my weight. But, I'm definitely beginning to "show." Mr. mouse says you can't tell when I'm dressed. But, I can tell. I've moved into my 4P pants. And, there's definitely a rounding to my belly that I wouldn't be happy with if I wasn't pregnant.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: