Friday, October 24, 2008

Alumni Work Today

Dear Friends and Family,

Because I don't have enough going on in my life (if you missed the sarcasm, reread the start of the paragraph with a heavy dose of sarcasm), I agreed to get involved in the alumni council at school. Then, because I got involved, I was asked to join the steering committee. And, because I joined the steering committee, I was elected president.

What started out as a two year commitment (two years ago) has now turned into "if you give a mouse a cookie"...

We have our annual on-site meeting today so I'm headed off soon to get ready. To be honest, I would have loved a day at home catching up. But, it is what it is. I have a feeling Fridays at home are going to become a LOT more rare once I move departments.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: