Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mouse Gets a Promotion

Dear Friends and Family,

After many, many years of faithfully plugging away as a corporate cog, I got promoted. My interview for the business unit position was last Thursday afternoon. It went well. And, Friday they called to confirm the offer.

It's a promotion, which is important since it shows, well, mobility, I guess. And, it's a raise, which is always nice. And, it's got a larger bonus potential, which I never bank on anyway. And, it gets me closer to the business, which is an area of strength for me.

I'm excited, to say the least. But, I'm also a little anxious. It's new. And, the last two years have been good to me. I've got my first meeting this afternoon. Wish me luck.


Cheers!
mouse

2 comments:

ekao said...

Congratulations on the promotion!!

Sara said...

Hey Mouse,
Congratulations!