Wednesday, October 01, 2008

10.01.08 (Week 8, Day 5): Gas, Pleasant...

Dear Friends and Family,

Pioneer continues to make his/her presence known.

Around 9:30 in the morning, I had empty stomach queasiness going on. So, I went downstairs and bought a bag of gummy lifesavers and ate 10 pieces and then 10 more and then 10 more and felt better.

Then, I fell asleep at work yesterday. Yes, at my desk, for 30 minutes at 2:30 in the afternoon. I'm kidding, right? No, sad, but true, it happened.

And, later in the afternoon, I started have bellyaches again. My issue tree included 1) TUMS (indigestion), 2) Tylenol (cramps), 3) food (empty belly nausea), 4) home clothes (the size 0s are getting a little tight), 5) rest (fatigue).

I got home, changed, had a TUMS, had dinner and sat down in front of the TV to rest figuring if the pain didn't go away I'd take the Tylenol as a last resort. Well, turned out the bellyache was more gas, and a couple of "gas passes" later, I was feeling all better.

Thank goodness Mr. mouse went out for a haircut so I was home alone. I was sleep by 8:30, so I guess rest was part of it as well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: