Monday, March 12, 2007

03.12.07: Weekend Recovery

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm feeling better now. The fever, aches, chills and weakness are gone. I've still got vestigial coughing and sneezing, but I feel tons better than Friday. I'll be venturing into the office for the first time since Wednesday morning. I think it was a smart thing to work from home Thursday and Friday. I didn't realize how sick I was until I started feeling better.

Saturday was a miserable day. I woke feeling achy and feverish and wondering when in the world I would start feeling better. Mr. mouse was so patient with me. I know he accomplished a bunch of errands while I slept, but I have no idea what they were. The highlight of my day was going out on the deck for about 10 minutes before retreating back to bed for more sleep and tea.

Sunday was a much better day. I woke feeling better. I still had a slight headache so I continued taking the Advil. But, I had the energy to climb the stairs without feeling completely whooped. It was a nice day out (high of 54 for the day) so I got to spend a couple of hours on the deck to get some air and a change of scenery. Keep in mind, since coming home early on Wednesday, I haven't stepped outside the confines of the mouse pad in almost five days now. We assembled the table, not an exact match, but close enough for now, and the double wide chaise. And, we spent a couple of cycles arranging all of the furniture on the deck. I have to say, it looks good and I can't wait for spring! Mr. mouse grilled a steak for us to share, but we ate it downstairs because I didn't want to push my luck with feeling better.

Mooreana Double Wide Chaisethe chaise


Slept decently and am now having my morning tea. Will take it slow at work today.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: