Thursday, March 08, 2007

Working from Home

Dear Friends and Family,

I never get sick. And, I have a certain amount of pride in saying that. So, it's tough for me to admit it, but... I am sick.

Yesterday was a fever, aches, chills, coughing, pale, flushed, tired, incoherent mess. I looked like death warmed over. And, my team kicked me out of our department staff meeting. They were concerned I would infect them all.

I stumbled onto the bus and then the train and made it home and into bed. My fever broke sometime over the night but still feeling sub-par. Still feeling contagious too. Thus, it probably makes sense to work from home today.

Hope to have better news for you tomorrow.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

feel better mouse - always a good idea do keep the germies home from work. if it makes you feel any better (not sure why it would), i'm sick too. actually i have been carrying around the creeping crud for about 2 months now and it just keeps retreating and attacking. grr. xoxoxox