Wednesday, March 14, 2007

First Day Shirt

Dear Friends and Family,

A quick, light post before I get to the heavy lifting.

Yesterday, one of the three guys I work really closely with and I came in dressed alike. Granted, we were both wearing dark blue shirts and black pants, but it was still funny because that's not a common color combination for either of us. It gave us several good laughs throughout the morning.

Well, half way through the day, I point out, not only as we dressed alike, but our badges are dressed alike as well - in dark blue shirts. Well, I realize I'm wearing my first day shirt. And, he realizes he's wearing his first day shirt as well. OMG, we had way too much fun with it. Don't ask me why. It cracked us up the whole day.

I mean, what are the chances?!?!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: