Friday, March 23, 2007

Goal in Mind

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been pondering what I will do to celebrate hitting my goal weight. I know it's still like 6 months away, but I didn't want to hit the moment and be like, uh, okay, that was nice, now what? I've thought about a new wardrobe, but that's actually something I've been forced to build as I go since none of my old clothes fit me anymore. I've toyed with jewelry, but that's so not me. I've thought about a beach trip, but it didn't get me as jazzed as I thought it would. There's dinner out, but that's not "big enough" to celebrate my accomplishment. I could buy myself a toy, but that seemed like a last resort idea. I don't like buying things. We have too many things already.

Well, I've come up with an idea! I am so jazzed about it! I want to go to a spa resort for a week. I'll have to do some research. But, I think that's what I want to do. For a whole week or at least four days, eat healthy, take long walks, attend seminars and classes and workshops, work out, get a massage or two and unwind and relax and reflect and understand what my future looks like. This I'm totally excited about! So much better than any of the previous ideas. Now, I'm really motivated to tackle the last ten.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

this is a perfect idea! check out ten thousand waves... :)