Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11.26.07: My First Conversation with Small

Dear Friends and Family,

This marks the first of several entries I will be writing over the next weeks/months that I won't be publishing until I can.

Today, in yoga class, I spoke to Small, directly, for the first time. I told her something like, "Small, it's your first yoga class." I think. I'm not sure, truth be told. I'm pretty sure, but not 100% sure. It's a pity I don't remember exactly. But, I'm 90% certain it's what I told her.

Which brings me to the next point I want to cover: I think I am. I'm supposed to "start" sometime between Wed and Fri with Thurs the most likely start of my next cycle. But, I haven't had any of the symptoms typically associated with PMS. Instead, I've had more frequent urination and sheer exhaustion, both potential signs of being pregnant.

The whole thing has me a little panicky, if you want me to be honest. I'm not sure I'm ready. I'm not sure I'll be any good at it. I'm not sure if we were too rash in deciding this was a good idea. But, at this point, there's little I can do besides take my daily vitamins and wait and see.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: Cable modem was down last night, so I had to start this post in notepad and upload it Tue morning. I was irrationally annoyed about it all.

No comments: