Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11.27.07: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 118

Yeah! I'm feeling like I'm back in control of my eating! I think the weekend eating was really messing me up. Guess five weekends of fun and games adds up for anyone. Last week, I ate 22 points + 5 flex. There were a couple of times I was hungry. But, overall, it worked out well. I'll try 22 + flex again this week. It'll be tough with the upcoming weekend, but certainly can't hurt trying.

Now, to report on my "food" consumption.

FOOD

chocolate pecan tart, brown rice, candied sweet potatoes, canola oil, corn, cranberry orange relish, egg whites, French fries, turkey gravy, homemade apple pie, homemade bread, homemade cranberry muffins, homemade pumpkin muffins, lettuce, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, olive oil, pasta, pico de gallo, tomatoes, turkey, turkey soup

BORDERLINE

bran cereal, chocolate, lactose free milk

NOT FOOD

chicken sausage*, chicken stock, frozen yogurt*, garden burger, green bean casserole, Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dog*, Italian bread, kaiser roll, kettle corn, Lay's baked potato chips, Lean Cuisine, mandoo*, oatmeal raisin cookie, Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls, stuffing, Subway turkey sandwich, turkey sandwich, viactiv calcium chew*

List length a little shorter. Week two of no diet soda. A little easier to do. One more container of frozen yogurt left in the freezer and I think that was the last of the chicken sausage. (I marked our freezer food with asterisks. It's stuff I'll be working through slowly.) What's my focus for the upcoming week? Hmmm... to remove commercial sweet baked goods from the list for the week. No more cookies at work.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: