Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Dear Friends and Family,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another year, another Thanksgiving post. Another opportunity to take a couple of minutes and reflect upon the year and realize I have a lot to be thankful for.

What am I thankful for? (in no particular order)

I am thankful for the health and happiness of my friends and family, for Mr. mouse and the usually wonderful relationship we have, for my health and wellness, for balance and moderation, for a job I enjoy and that allows me to save for my retirement, for a house that is a home (even if the roof leaks), for food, for warmth, for the beauty in the little things, for my new found awareness about the environment, for reaching my goal weight, for being together with Mr. mouse, for all the friends we got to see, for the new friends I've made, for my new mortgage payment, for getting to see Turkey, for being a witness at my friend's wedding, for getting to see my grandfather, for being able to share the beauty of Korea with my neighbors, for my blog which allows me to capture all of it down, and last, but not least, for the down time to relax and recharge and find myself.

Hope you have a good day today as well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: