Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Electricity Tracking: November 2007

Dear Friends and Family,

Was able to print out the electricity bill at work. Yeah! Still up from last year, but I think I'm beginning to think about this more analytically. There was a large jump after I moved here and I can think of three possible root causes - keeping the house warmer, the extra fridge, or extra hot water. We should be able to rule out the house temperature this winter since it's now set cooler than when Mr. mouse lived here last year. We'll see what next month's reading shows.
  • Last year Oct, we consumed 469 kWh. This Oct, we used 642 kWh. We're up 37%.
  • In Sept, we spent 643 kWh. So, we're even, M-O-M 0%. I guess it makes sense.
  • And, at last report out, we had been trending +41% YTD and with Oct's addition we're trending +40%.

Cheers!
mouse

No comments: