Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Menu

Dear Friends and Family,

If you were coming over our house for Thanksgiving dinner, this is what you'd be having tonight.
  • roast turkey - two small vs one large
  • mouse's homemade turkey gravy
  • mom's sausage bread stuffing
  • Joy of Cooking's homemade cranberry relish
  • mashed potatoes
  • Mr. mouse's maple sweet potatoes
  • classic green bean casserole
  • yellow corn
  • Pillsbury crescent rolls
  • Mr. mouse's apple pie
  • fresh whipped cream
  • random ice cream
Oh, and pumpkin muffins for breakfast. I passed on the pumpkin pie, figuring I could get a little bit of pumpkin love for breakfast for the week with the mini muffins I baked instead.

And, sadly, we bid a fond adieu to our Thanksgiving ham. Since I've been skipping on the pork since Turkey, I didn't have a huge need for it. And, Mr. mouse didn't want to get it on his own.

Gobble, gobble! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: