Friday, November 23, 2007

Day of Rest

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday was the most perfect Thanksgiving. We slept in (which was amazing). We woke up to the sun instead of the alarm clock. We made our Thanksgiving feast which was ready by around two o'clock. We ate. We watched a little TV. We napped. We had pie and soup. We played a rousing game of Scrabble. We turned in early. We slept for almost twelve more hours. Yes!

And, the added bonus? When I stepped on the scale this morning, I was below my 118 goal weight. More data to support my sleep/weight theory. The other theory I've been working on is that weight loss/maintenance is related to stress. Not just mental stress (aka work) but physical stress (aka cold house). Not too much opportunity to test that one yet. We'll have to see. For now, I'm just happy to be at goal again. Official weigh in on Tuesday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: