Monday, November 05, 2007

Budget Update - October

Dear Friends and Family,

I was doing so well until we went to the mall Friday night. I knew I was going to over-spend the budget, because I need a suit for Friday (I'm interviewing a slate of candidates, and apparently our department dresses in a suit to do that.) I toyed with "counting" the suit towards November. But, ultimately, I think I'm going to reset the dials for November and start with a clean slate. With Weight Watchers, it doesn't carry over. And, I'm going to take a lot of the lessons I learned there to here.





DescriptionAmount
Train Pass7.75
Lunches at Work9.53
Snacks, Coffee, Soda, etc.6.23
Yoga Class45.00
Clothing, Shoes, etc.884.70
Total$953.21




Cheers!
mouse

PS: I bought two suits and a jacket. We're returning one of the suits and the jacket. And, I bought a pair of jeans, rain boots and a knit hat. Guilty. I've got resolve to do better in November.

No comments: