Thursday, December 06, 2007

12 More Days, 12 More Days

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been super tired lately. And, I don't know if it's just me dealing with the dark of winter. Or, if it's that we haven't been hitting the gym as often as we should. Or, if it's work bogging me down. Or, if it's something that requires medical attention. I just know I need to find a way to drag through the next two weeks and change to get to the end of the year. Two more days this week. Two more weeks after that.

I think I have 12/14 free. I'm going to ask Mr. mouse to schedule me for a general check-up, make sure ye olde thyroid and other organs are still up to snuff. I've wanted to get an appointment in since August. I don't know why it's taken this long for him to get into gear on getting this set up for me. Maybe, I should take matters into my own hands and just set this up myself. I'll talk to him this morning about it.

I'm going to go do a little clean up. Maybe that'll make me feel better. Fifteen minutes a day. I've been doing good this week.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: