Friday, December 07, 2007

Self-Inflicted Food Torture

Dear Friends and Family,

For the record, last night, I discovered:

mouse : wine :: oil : water

Two great things that don't go well together. We brought a bottle of wine with us to a pizza place that's BYO. And, I had half a glass on an empty stomach. And, then decided that a 14" mushroom prosciutto pizza sounded like a good idea. Normally, I have ~3 slices of the 8; last night, I ate the entire pie. Yep, for the record, for dinner, I had half a bottle of wine and an entire 14" pizza. Can you say not feeling well? I can. I couldn't sleep. I sat up all night sipping a Diet Ginger Ale trying to digest...

I'm going to be hard pressed to have either again anytime in the near future. Ugh. Still feeling gross. And, I was so looking forward to pizza (with Mr. mouse) and wine (with friends) this weekend. What have I done to myself?


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: