Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bad Dreams

Dear Friends and Family,

I had the worst dream last night. And, unlike most dreams, I woke up and went back to the same dream. I won't say it makes 100% sense, it's a dream after all. But, I was on my way to meet this guy after work. We were going to head to the beach to watch the sunset. I went to pick him up and we were on our way out, when a bunch of people in ski masks came in to hold up the place. We were herded into a room with a bunch of other people and were being held for ransom. I knew no one would come looking for me because no one knew where I was.

After awhile, they decided to transfer us. A bunch of people dressed in black with ski masks came to keep the transfer orderly. They herded everyone into a house across the street except the last three of us. They ran out of room, so they put the three of us in a car with these two old ladies. We reached across from the back to choke them and gain our freedom only they were super strong so we couldn't kill them. We dashed out of the car and ran our separate ways. I tried as hard as I could to blend in with the locals (since we were now, surprisingly enough, in a foreign country.) And, I made it to the train system without detection. Then, the details are a little fuzzy, but I end up working in a local hospital caring for young women. And, I was working really closely with one of them. But, I knew she was going to die. I just didn't know how. Then, right before I woke up, I realized it'll be me that kills her to make my escape. Only I woke up before I did it.

I can't even begin to tell you what prompted these dreams, except maybe eating too much yesterday and/or eating too late at night. Or maybe it was watching VH1's Top 100 songs of the 80's. Or maybe it was built up random bits of stuff being purged. I honestly can't tell you. I'm still trying to shake it all, it was so real.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: