Tuesday, December 04, 2007

12.04.07: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 119

Lots of salt over the weekend will do you in every time. Still within my range, so I can't complain. I ate my 22 + flex again. Almost caught up to my over weeks. Three and a half weeks to go. Yeah! We're getting low on groceries. Hopefully we have some time this week to stock up on food.

I haven't done as well on the "food" consumption as I thought I would. I think it's a gradual thing. There's still lots of bits and pieces left in the freezer, fridge and pantry. And, I'm too practical to throw it out. After all, I'm doing this for the environment and from that perspective, it's suck cost. I think that's what I'm looking forward to. As we go grocery shopping, if we don't buy any "food" then sooner or later, the list has to get shorter.

FOOD

acorn squash, almonds, balsamic vinegar, banana, barbecue brisket, barbecue chicken, barbecue sauce, blueberries, brown rice, butter, candied sweet potatoes, canola oil, chicken breast, cilantro, corn, cranberry orange relish, cucumber, egg white, grape fruit, guacamole, homemade bread, ice cream, lettuce, maple syrup, mashed potatoes, mixed greens, olive oil, orange, pasta, salsa, soy cappuccino, sushi, tomato, tuna, turkey, wine, yogurt

BORDERLINE

beef fajitas, black bean noodles, bran cereal, bread, coleslaw, lactose free milk, Mexican rice, peach cobbler, pretzels, queso, stir fried udon, sushi rolls, sweet and sour pork

NOT FOOD (17)

cheese pizza, Diet Coke, Diet Iced Tea*, fruit cocktail, green bean casserole, gummy fruit, ham and cheese kolache, Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dog*, Kashi granola bar, Keebler 100 calorie snack pack*, Lean Cuisine, life saver, Milky Way, stuffing, tortilla chips, twix candy bar, viactiv calcium chew*


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: