Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Looking Forward to 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

As 2007 draws to a close, I find myself planning out 2008. We have a calendar I keep in Excel where we slot in our free weekends and our committed weekends. And, we had our first request for 2008 - our neighbor's graduation down in Texas. And, there's our annual party, and weekends in Detroit, and F1, and before you know it, I spent the last hour just inputing stuff. So far, 22 of our weekends are committed. But, that includes an allocation of 12 for a no-fly zone for Small. I'm glad we got as much travel in this year as we did. If we do have Small, it'll mean a lot less travel, at least the first three months, I'm guessing.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: Got our first real snow of the winter last night. It'll be fun commuting in this morning.

No comments: