Sunday, December 30, 2007

12.30.07: Not Pregnant

Dear Friends and Family,

This may be TMI so stop here if you're not certain you want the gory details.

Last night I had a couple of drops of blood on my underwear, but it was different from my usual "start". I went to sleep not knowing if I started or not. Mr. mouse and I agreed we'd wake up together and take a pregnancy test if I hadn't started by morning.

Would you believe I got up super early this morning? My dream was on repeat mode playing through a pregnancy test sequence which is a pity because before that I was in the midst of a really cool dream about flying.

This morning, still no period, so I peed in a cup and we took the test. It told us "NOT PREGNANT." For now, I'm going to believe it's right and assume we'll be doing this all again in January.

There's a piece of me that's glad. Like I said in November, if it happened super quickly, I'd be super scared it could happen at the drop of a hat anytime in the future. But, a couple of months is making it more real for me.

Will keep you posted.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: