Thursday, December 27, 2007

Family Style Food

Dear Friends and Family,

We had another quiet day at Mr. mouse's dad's place. I got some work done in the morning. Mr. mouse ordered his sneakers. We went out to lunch with Mr. mouse's dad and stepmom. Then, we headed out for the afternoon and evening to see Mr. mouse's friends. It's been so good to have the time to catch up with everyone.

We went out for dinner. And, I had a wonderful meal. But, I have a confession to make. Don't ask me why, because I'm not sure I can explain it. But, I really don't like the idea of family style eating at Italian restaurants. I'm fine with it at Korean restaurants and Chinese restaurants, but not at Italian. I just don't have a good explanation for it. Maybe one day I'll figure it out, but, for now, it'll just have to be another one of my nueroses. Family style Italian just isn't my gig.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: Off to the airport in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

wait - why though? because it gives you bad dreams?!?!?! xoxox