Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12.11.07: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 119

Another week another weigh in. The holidays are tough. Traveling is tough. Really, I should be more on top of it. But, I just can't get myself to stress the 1 lb between me and my goal weight. I have a rule, anything less than four weeks in a row is random chance. Four weeks in a row is statistically significant. So far, I haven't had any four week stretches. So, I'm not sweating it. This week, I ate 22 + flex + 1. We'll see what next week brings.

FOOD

almonds, apples, asian pear, beef broth, brown rice, bulgur, butter, butternut squash, canola oil, catfish, chicken curry, edamame, egg whites, espresso with sugar, french fries, fruit salad, homemade pumpkin muffin, mixed greens, olive oil, pan chan, pasta, pecans, red potatoes, Ry Krisp crackers, Ryvita crackers, shortribs, soy cappuccino, sushi, turkey, turkey stock, white rice, wine, yogurt

BORDERLINE

baguette, bran cereal, chocolate mousse, croissant, french onion soup, frittata, lactose free milk, pizza, turkey sandwich, Whole Food fruit gelatin

NOT FOOD (21)

Campbell's soup at hand*, cheese dip, Diet Ginger Ale, Diet Pepsi, frozen yogurt*, Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dog*, Kashi granola bar, kettle corn, Korean yogurt, Kraft 2% cheese*, Lay's baked potato chips, Lean Cuisine, naan, oatmeal raisin cookie, pasta salad, Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls, samosas, Snickers candy bar, tortilla chips, Twix candy bar, Viactiv calcium chew*, yule log


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: